I'm facing a problem with the CubeMX generated code for STM32L151QDHx.
The generated code seems to lack the definition of GPIO_AF10_USB which is referenced in the generated code.
Versions of the software used:
- IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Created "New Project" for STM32L151QDHx
- Checked the checkbox: "Pinout" tab -> Configuration -> Peripherals -> USB -> Device (FS)
- Selected "Communication Device Class for": "Pinout" tab -> Configuration -> MiddleWares -> USB_DEVICE -> Class For FS IP
- Configured clock crystal pins:
- Selected RCC_OSC32_IN for PC14
- Selected RCC_OSC32_OUT for PC15
- Selected RCC_OSC_IN for PH0
- Selected RCC_OSC_OUT for PH1
- On "Clock Configuration" tab:
- Selected HSE in PLL Source Mux
- Picked x12 for PLLMul
- Picked /3 for PLLDiv
- Selected PLLCLK in System Clock Mux
- Generated EWARM code
- While building that code I get following error:
Error[Pe020]: identifier "GPIO_AF10_USB" is undefined C:\[...]\Error\Src\usbd_conf.c 82
Error while running C/C++ Compiler
Could you please help? Is there a way to submit it as CodeMX bug so that others can benefit from patching it?
For your convenience I attach the project file and generated code.
Looking forward to hearing from you.