I am working on a STM32H743 – NUCLEO 144 and need to use OTG_FS device only option in CDC mode.
I generated a project using the stm32cubeMX and have defined:
- SYS – Time bases : TIM1
- USB DEVICE – class for FS IP: CDC
- USB_OTG_FS - device only, VBUS – disabled
- The clock is configured from RC48 to USB
- Last cube version – 4.23
Found 2 problems:
- The device won’t enumerate as a serial com port and I cannot see it as unknown device as well (I am talking about CN13).
- The interrupt OTG_FS_Handler, never fires. So nobody raises HAL_PCD_IRQHandler.
As a test, same steps (using the cube) were applied on STM32L496 – nucleo, the L4 board enumerates and works properly as usb OTG.
Did someone encountered these problems on STM32H7?
What am I missing?
Lucky1, I saw your question about the stm32H743 USB, did you manage to run the OTG FS CDC mode?
Thanks for the help!