Is there any sample code to put the ST25R3911B into transparent mode? I have been unable to make the ST25R3911B output OOK in transparent mode.
I need this functionality because I'm implementing a proprietary protocol.
My configuration/use model:
- My circuit uses MCU_CLK as required for timing
- I configure the ST25R3911_REG_OP_CONTROL register to enable TX and disable RX
- I clear ST25R3911_REG_AUX_tr_am and set ST25R3911_REG_AUX_ook_hr in the ST25R3911_REG_AUX register to enable OOK.
- I execute the 0xDC command (ST25R3911_CMD_TRANSPARENT_MODE) to enable transparent mode.
- I configure the MOSI pin to push-pull output
- I expect changes to MOSI to be reflected when I measure from RFO1 to RFO2, with an oscillating signal (MOSI high), or nothing (MOSI low).
But, unfortunately, I don't get any signal on RFO1/RFO2.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.