AnsweredAssumed Answered

STM32-MATdemos (Test_PIL_IIR_Filter.mdl) Simulink problems

Question asked by Koichi Sasaki on Oct 25, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 7, 2017 by XJ Q

Hello, I'm having a problem getting the STM32-MAT/TARGET to run using STM32 nucleo-F401RE.

I'm trying to run PIL processing using the document which is obtained from following web site.

STM32-MAT/TARGET - STM32 embedded target for MATLAB and Simulink (RN0087) - STMicroelectronics 

I'm using Matlab2017a for testing processor in the loop IIR Filter and installing following programs on the work space.

and then, clicked run simulation green button and generated some codes.

After that, I set PC COM Port, selected the type of STM32(STM32F401RETx) and selected STM32 COM Port.

then, I selected the SW4STM32 as a toolchain and clicked continue without checking "STM32CubeMx IDE not opened".

And I got the display of STM32CubeMX IIR_Filter_int32.ioc. So, I pushed "generate source code based on user settings ".

And then, I could generate following files. I'm using System Workbench for STM32.

However, if I push the button for Building project, The system says that there are some errors in the program.

It seems that there is problem in subdir.mk.

It also says "C:/Users/k.sasaki/Documents/MATLAB/IIR_Filter_int32_PIL/IIR_Filter_int32/Inc/xil_interface_lib.h:12:29: fatal error: xil_error_codes.h: No such file or directory" and "MATLAB/subdir.mk:101: recipe for target 'MATLAB/codeinstr_data_stream.o' failed make: *** [MATLAB/codeinstr_data_stream.o] Error 1"

I don't know why the system says these error because I'm just following the reference of the program.

Are there anyone who have some solutions for these problem?

@

I really need your help.

Attachments

Outcomes