I suggest to move relevant/related projects (STM32CubeMX, HAL, LL libraries, etc?) to github.
1. It is (arguably) one of the best places to host opensource projects.
2. It has great issue tracker
3. Thus, it is easy to report a bug, ask a question, and suggest a feature, and track the progress on these. At least, it is easier compared to making a post on the forum and hoping it won't get lost
4. Other people can 'vote' on the issues, thus making those issues which are more important to the community, more visible to project managers
5. People who encounter an issue, can provide a solution via a pull request. Thus, decreasing mean time between registering an issue and solving it.
What do you think?