I saw on the STM32L0 User Manual that FIFO mode and its threshold can be configured thanks to HAL_DMA_Init().
For a given stream, HAL_DMA_Init() API allows programming the required configuration
through the following parameters:
- Transfer Direction
- Source and Destination data formats
- Circular, Normal or peripheral flow control mode
- Channels Priority level
- Source and Destination Increment mode
- FIFO mode and its Threshold (if needed)
- Burst mode for Source and/or Destination (if needed).
But I don't find where I can enable it and choose my threshold as I never used DMA before ?