STM32L496 LTE Cat M1/NB1/2G Global Cellular to Cloud Discovery Pack
Dedicated repository for related hints, tips, constructive questions and feedback.
As LTE Cat M1/NB1 is under deployment, check regularly on the Discovery Packs C2C concierge portal for Modem SW upgrades, ensuring best functionality. Latest Modem SW Upgrade available: BG96MAR02A06M1G coming soon: BG96MAR02A07M1G
3. Open free trial account from Cloud Partners
4. Download demo binary files, drag and flash the board to test them from the STM32-C2C concierge portal
6. Develop C-based prototype applications using STM32 Cube Expansions (X-CUBE-CLD-GEN, coming soon X-CUBE-CELLULAR, coming upgrade to X-CUBE-WATSON, X-CUBE-AZURE, X-CUBE_AWS)
7. Add differentiated feature using the available Arduino Shield, such as X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 for sensors
8. Discovery Pack Owner's C2C Specific Portal to Activate Services and download Precompiled Demos
9. CELL01 and CELL02 are highly HW and SW compatible to reduce Time to Debug and launch:
- Start with CELL01 to validate a project, then upgrade with CELL02 to switch to LTE IoT.
- Use CELL01 as debugging reference plateform for quick application bug tracking on CELL02
For 2G/3G version, see P-L496G-CELL01
STM32 Ecosystem Partners and Contributors for STM32-C2C :
AVSystem zero-touch device to cloud pairing demo downloadable from the STM32-C2C Activation Portal
Very first disco pack adopters: If the SW modem version is BG96MAR02A05M1G, make sure the modem is in factory preset user condition mode by sending the following AT command : AT+CFUN=1 to get proper connectivity. The Discovery Pack User manual shows a simple method on how to do so. The Discovery Pack is mature, FCC/RED certified.
BG96 Key Specification
B1/ B2/ B3/ B4/ B5/ B8/ B12/ B13/ B18/ B19/ B20/ B26/ B28
B39 (for Cat M1 only)