A few details first:
- Development System: Ubuntu 17.04, 64-bit
- Target: STM32F769I-Disco (ST-Link firmware ST-Link/V2-1 V2J29M18)
- IDE: Eclipse Oxygen.1 with Ac6 plug-ins
I can load the projects into Eclipse by setting the workspace directory to the ws4stm32 directory in the project then importing the project. Everything builds fine. I can also download the STM32F769 by dragging the bin file to the the DIS_F769NI USB "device". Everything here works fine.
However, when I attempt to start the debugger (bug icon -> Debug As -> Ac6 STM32 C/C++ Application) Eclipse wedges hard. I have to kill the window to get started again. This doesn't happen with all examples. One project where it happens is the ../STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.8.0/Projects/STM32F769I-Discovery/Examples/BSP/.
It seems like there's something missing or incorrectly configured.
So here are my questions:
- Has anyone else experienced this issue?
- Has anyone worked out a solution?
Thanks in advance,