I was looking for C code and software written that implements a STM32F407 host mode USB driver, able to connect and communicate with USB serial devices that expose multiple virtual devices such as Telit GSM modems.
* Implemented using this GCC ARM toolchain
* Using the standard STM32 USB base USB libraries
* Thread safe, implemented under FreeRTOS reference sample application (we will provide base sample application)
* Each discovered bi-directional stream presented as a stream from the library
* Notify on device connection / disconnections
If you have done this or have library and drivers please reply!