AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hall effect connector

Question asked by bates.richard on Dec 7, 2012
Does anyone know the part number for the connector used to connect the hall effects to the STM3210B-MCKIT.  I would like to order more, and cannot find a part number or description anywhere.

Thanks in advance