With the STM32L476ZGT6 Evaluation board, which I've just started to use, I tried the LPTIM_PWM_LSE demo successfully (after modifying timer frequency to make LED blink at 1Hz). I then attempted to change the demo to use LPTIM2 instead. I noted that this did not produce the same result as for LPTIM1 where the LED would blink until Wkup/Tamper was triggered - the LED just stays on.
1) RCC_PeriphCLKInitStruct.PeriphClockSelection = RCC_PERIPHCLK_LPTIM2;
2) RCC_PeriphCLKInitStruct.Lptim2ClockSelection = RCC_LPTIM2CLKSOURCE_LSE;
3) LptimHandle.Instance = LPTIM2;
4) HAL_PWREx_EnterSTOP1Mode(PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI); (instead of STOP2, since LPTIM2 doesn't work in STOP2)
1) Changed "LPTIM1" to "LPTIM2" for all functions containing "LPTIM1" in the name
2) GPIO_InitStruct.Alternate = GPIO_AF14_LPTIM2;
Any insights into why I cannot substitute LPTIM2 for LPTIM1 in this demo?