- I developed a specific bootloader based on application note AN4045 and FreeRTOS application.
- I am uisng STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.2.0, STM32F303xC and IAR ver. 7.40.
- My problem is that the data memory size of the FreeRTOS app. is larger than nearly 30K, the FreeRTOS app. fails to boot from the bootloader. Under nearly 30K, there is no booting problem.
- I came across the same question 'https://community.st.com/thread/24908', then applied it to my problem.
The result is that there is some progress, but still another problem.
- The new problem is that the working is unstable, sometime booting is ok, but sometime booting fails.
A hint is that for unsuccessful botting case,bootng is ok after HW-reset.
Can anybody help me ?
Thanks a lot,