I am working with this MCU for the first time, i used AVR until today, I would like to start with a minimum circuit to do some experimenting. I m using this schematics but i don't have any idea if is good or not, any advice about the values of resistors and capacitors would be very appreciated, if them differ from this:
more or less i m making something very similar, small changes since compared to this: i wouldn't have the switch for the Vin and i wouldn't need the JTAG, a normal SWDIO would be enough.
My question are:
1) USB - so i need to pull-up the D+ and use resistor (which value?) and then do i need to use other components? or is it enough?
2) Vbat - from this schematic i would need a lot of caps, do you suggest a different (simplier) way to use it? or since i I am pretty sure that i would never need to use the external battery do you suggest me to just leave it free?
3) what is the PC13-tamper-RTC?
4) if i wire the AVcc and AVss as they were normal Vcc and Vss would i have have good analog readings? (i don't need wonderful perfection)
5) what are Vcap for? in the f103 there aren t
6) how should i use PD2? it is the only pin in GPIOD
Thanks to everyone who could answer one or more points