Actually, I'm using STM32L486RG microcontroler in my project,
I have to migrate from this microcontroler to the STM32L496RG by modifying project's configuration, so I followed these steps :
- I upgrated my project CUBE L4 version from STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.6.0 to STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.7.0.
- I removed the startup_stm32l486xx.s file from my workspace and added the startup_stm32l496xx.s file from the CMSIS folder of my project .
- In the project options, I changed my device from STM32L486RG to STM32L496RG.
- In the Preprocessor options ( under C/C++ Compiler options), I modified STM32L486xx to STM32L496xx, in defined symbols.
- finaly, under the Linker options, I attached the stm32l496xx_flash.icf file, with the aproppriate modification of my project.
and Now, when I build my project, only one error occurs : ( attached in this ticket)
Error[Pe020]: identifier "HSI48_VALUE" is undefined
Can you help me please, I'm in emergency to resolve this problem.