LSM303AGR how to enable high resolution mode on the accelerometer? I have done exactly as described in the data sheet/manual setting the LPen bit to 0 and the HR bit to 1. I can play around with these bits but it does not look like I get a change in the resolution. The data written out by my program matches exactly the data bytes shown on my oscilloscope (with serial SPI decoding). The 6 least significant bits are always 0. Setting the BLE bit does not swap the order of the bytes which indicates that I am not able to activate the high resolution mode (BLE only works in high res mode). Anyone who can help here, what is the trick to get 12-bit resolution on the accelerometer?
My register settings:
- CTRL_REG1_A set to 0x67 ( ODR 200 Hz, LPen = 0, all 3 axis enabled)
- CTRL_REG2_A set to 0x00 (high pass stuff disabled)
- CTRL_REG3_A set to 0x02 (FIFO overrun int on int1)
- CTRL_REG4_A set to 0x89 (BDU=1, LSB at lower adr, HR=1 high res, SPI enabled, normal mode)
- CTRL_REG5_A set to 0x40 (FIFO enabled)
- CTRL_REG6_A set to 0x02 (int active low)
- FIFO_CTRL_REG_A set to 0x40 (FIFO mode)
Anyone who have a sequence of register settings which gives 12-bit resolution?