I'm using a Nucleo-F413ZH board and an SSD1289 driver based LCD. I'm using the KEIL IDE.
I just wanted to confirm that I have setup my LCD and FSMC correctly. I have performed the following steps:
- Setup FSMC in STM32CubeMX (Chip Select: NE1, Memory Type: LCD Interface, LCD Register Select: A0, Data: 16 bits).
- Wired the LCD to the pins as indicated by STM32CubeMX:
- D0-D15 to FSMC D0-D15,
- LCD RS to FSMC_A0,
- LCD WR to FSMC_NWE,
- LCD RD to FSMC_NOE,
- LCD CS to FSMC_NE1
- LCD RST to a GPIO pin setup as GPIO Output (Pin State: Low, Mode: Output Push Pull, Pullup/Pulldown: None, Speed: Low)
- My main function calls the following (in order):
- Left the timings to the default values which are sufficiently high such that they shouldn't cause any problems - I'll tweak these once its working.
- I have setup my read/write data and write index functions, using the values:
- REG: 0x60000000
- RAM: 0x60020000
But I get just a white screen when trying to render to the LCD.
Can anyone please confirm whether I have setup the wiring and FSMC correctly, and f possible maybe even why I might be getting the white screen?
Thanks in advance!