Hi, I am new to ST-Bluetooth. I have experience in TI LPRF and planning to do something in BlueNRG-1, because of TI background I have few questions!
- TI BLE stack is based on IAR/CCS IDEs, for ST stack what is the IDE/Compiler I need to install?
- Whether we get any control over application source code, or it’s like a GUI configuration? Something like you can set the BLE frame from the GUI and GUI make the whole project for you?
- Whether ST providing any GUI/Tool for radio characterization of their RF products? (Like smrtRFStudio from TI)
- What is the stack size and what left for application code (memory)?
- How many profile samples code you provide?