I've got a project that needs me to build a MC workbench project using system workbench. AC6 is mentioned as a supported IDE in the documentation and there are AC6 user projects I can use.
However, when I import and attempt to build one of these projects it appears to be missing a pre-compiled library.
To be clear, what I have done so far is:
Hardware- STM Nucleo F303 processor board (with IHM09M1 connector adaptor) and STM STEVAL-IPM07F power board connected to a PMSM motor.
Latest (v4.3, downloaded today) STSW-STM32100 (STM32 PMSM FOC Software Development Kit) download.
Steps I have taken-
1) clean install of theSTM32100 SDK
2) run the STM Motor profiler and created the relevant header files for the hardware configuration given above.
3) These headers placed in "STM32 PMSM FOC LIB\Web\SystemDriveParams"
4) Open SW4STM32 with a new workspace and import the STM32F30x_UserProject from "STM32 PMSM FOC LIB\Web\Project\AC6\STM32F30x_UserProject"
5) Select configuration "STM32303C-EVAL_SINGLEDRIVE"
I then get the error "cannot find -lMC_Library_STM32F303_single_drive"
Unless I am not understanding something the AC6 support in the web download is broken in that the pre-compiled library is not included. The other library linked in the project (MC_Lib_PS_CM4_CCM) is present in the AC6 project structure but not this "MC_Library_STM32F303_single_drive" (or any others with similar names)
Does anyone know a solution to this?