I am using STM32CubeMX Version 4.19.0. I developed my project using Nucleo F446ZE which uses the LQFP package. It's all working great so now I need to move to the deployed package which is the F446ZEH UFBGA. Here is what I did in Cube:
- create a New Project
- select STM32F446ZEH
- File -> Import project
- select Import Project settings
- browse to my Nucleo project .ioc file and click ok
- select Automatic import
- click ok
- it cranks for a few seconds then says "Project is successfully imported"
- However, in the bottom pane is the following ominous yellow message:
- Import :
Some parameters can't be imported for ADC1
Can't import parameter:Channel = ADC_CHANNEL_TEMPSENSOR, it isn't a possible value in STM32F446ZEHx, it's set to default value.
Importing project completed
- Moving on anyway, I set up Project -> Settings and then Project -> Generate Code.
- I went ahead and did a build and it all compiles and links fine (I'm using gcc).
- I can not test it yet but I don't see anything wrong. In particular I diff'd all source files between the two projects that contain ADC_CHANNEL_TEMPSENSOR and they are identical.
So I can't be sure, but I'm more inclined to think this warning from Cube is bogus. Any confirmation of that, either way, would be appreciated.
Thanks for reading.