AnsweredAssumed Answered

Fixing my STemWin LCDConf - what is this effect called?

Question asked by john doe on Jan 27, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 27, 2017 by Imen D

Looking to straighten out my LCDConf but I don't know where to begin.


What is it called when a screen does this? Please see the attached image. If i knew what it was called when a screen does this, I could at least start somewhere with LCDConf.c


I'm trying to run the 769I_Eval STemWin Hello_World on a 769I-Discovery.