We are facing some difficulties with FlexRay driver development for SPC564A80B4.
- We can able to configure the Protocol Control Registers (PCR0~31) for FR configurations, so that ECU and FlexRay module successfully able to move to Normal Active state of Flexray communication.
- Also message buffer configurations for Transmission and reception is also performed according to number slots.
- Tool (CANalyser) is also configured with the same flexray configurations as ECU.
- Now, when we are sending a frame from ECU in slot 64 (dynamic slot).
- But we observed frame error/ SERR error in the CANlyser window, also payload length is observed as zero and slot ID is 64 is visible. (Please find the attached error snapshot SERR_error.jpg)
We would like to know what can be the possible reasons for this error.
Please let us know if any additional information is required.