- When Flat, in Questions and Discussions there is no link to the post to which this post is the reply (the @Name with link, next to the date which represents link to "self"). There are such links in Questions and Discussions when Threaded. There are such links in Blog (e.g. the 2017 Wish List) even when Flat.
- When Flat, the links to individual posts have a different format than when Threaded, especially in multi-page threads. The links are not always usable:
- link generated for a >25th post in Threaded displays the first page in Flat
- link generated for a post in Flat displays only the initial post plus two "Create comment" buttons
- a link from the @Name at a certain page if links to a post on a different page, fails (e.g. in the 2017 Wish List find Valentin's post at Jan 16, 2017 7:30 PM and click on @ JG Mouton
Why am I not surprised?