I am reporting a bug generated by cubemx in the file stm32f4xx_hal_sd.c.
Here is the thing:
1. Pack version: STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.13.0, Cubemx 4.16.1. The uSD card I tested is 1GB made in japan.
2. The lib for microSD and file is generated by cubemx wizard.
3. I tested the microSD on the chip STM32F405RGT6 . .
4. The problem I confronted is that initialization of sd card always fails, but everything goes through smoothly if I reset the chip(via nrst). Weird? Make the story short. Initialization of SD card fails in the function: SD_PowerON(SD_HandleTypeDef *hsd) with error code SD_COM_CRC_FAILED. Note the function is defined in the file: stm32f4xx_hal_sd.c
5. I moved the HAL_Delay(1) to after clock_enable in the function SD_PowerON , everything is working well.
I am not sure is this sd card related. Any people has similar problem?