I tried to use the project at C:\Users\xxx\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.5.1\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Examples\BSP\Inc with Atollic IDE. With some efforts i was able to compile and debug. All was ok.
Then i used our company logo, transformed from BMP to .h instead of stlogo.h, but the resulting picture was a trapezoid one...
After some tests i found the following bug:
- line 45: change entry 3 from 0x50 to 0x4F
- line 1060: pbmp += (index + ((width + 1) * (height - 1) * (bit_pixel/8)));
- line 1070: pbmp -= (width + 1)*(bit_pixel/8);
With this change you can use standard BMP data from Windows bitmap files.