AnsweredAssumed Answered

STM32Cube_FW_F4 how properly import examples to atollic

Question asked by Jan Slavotínek on Dec 8, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 9, 2016 by shingadaddy

Hello community!

I am facing constant problems with running examples for my stm32f4 discovery using atollic Truestudio. The problems are mostly that after importing, the project is missing paths to some resources. Typically hal drivers and so on.

My question is, how properly import example to my Truestudio? 

I have tried multiple approaches so far.
1) Just import porject using atollics "import..." button letting the whole example repository at my doccuments (outside atollics workspace). This fails "fatal error: stm32f4xx_hal_rcc.h No such file or directory"

2) Copy whole examples repository into my atolics workspace and import the example. Just the same result.

3) I have tried modify approach 2 - i open project properties, go to C/C++ General->Paths and Symbols->Includes. Here i can see that the path to directory with drivers is already there  ../../../../../../../Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F4xx/Include I have tried add absolute path to both Inc and src directories but nothing.

I consider example as something that should be ready to go, if ST claimes that those examples support my enviroment (Atollic). But its not happening.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks Jan

Outcomes