AnsweredAssumed Answered

STM32Cube - BUG report : bug in ADC1 injected channels and bad code generation

Question asked by Stivy on Jun 7, 2014
Latest reply on May 25, 2018 by Cyril FENARD
Hi,

I'm using STM32CubeMX for a STM32F205 MCU.
There is a problem with the use of the ADC1 configuration, regarding Injected Groups.

1/ when I choose the number of injected conversions, lots of intrusive 'ranks' display on the frame (normally, you should have the same number of visible ranks than the chosen number of conversions). I join a screenshot. Note that the generation of the code is consistent with the display - but then it generates a wrong code, that doesn't work, and that need to be manually changed. 

2/ the number of injected conversions is missing at the code generation, and then the configuration of the ADC1 is wrong, the register JSQR is not filled, and it doesn't work. You must add it manually too.  "sConfigInjected.InjectedNbrOfConversion = 1...4".
Idem for ADC2.

3/   the JAUTO mode is missing at the code generation, and then the configuration of the ADC1 is wrong (I don't even know why JAUTO is set without doing anything!) and it doesn't work. You must add it manually too.  "sConfigInjected.AutoInjectedConv = DISABLE;".  
Idem for ADC2.

4/ in the configuration tab (of ADC1), when pushing on 'Apply' or 'OK' button, CubeMX crashes often. I'm on Windows7 pro 64. 

Can the ST team : 
 - confirm that it is a bug ?
 - let us know when it will be fixed ?
 - let us know when is planned the next update ? 

Thanks,

Cube_ADC_iRANKS.png

Outcomes