AnsweredAssumed Answered

Keil µVision5 - STM32F334R8 - Miising the appropriate header files

Question asked by Antoine.PM on Jun 17, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2016 by Antoine.PM
Hi,

I'm starting to use Keil for my STM32 F334R8, and I recently downloaded the standard libraries package which provides examples, which is nice.
The only more or less good tutorial I could find on starting developing on Keil using std lib was this one (in italian, that I don't speak). Following it (despite many differences between what I had and what I should have according to it), I managed to compile and run the GPIO example on my board. I mean, I didn't get any error, but in the end I don't have anything showing on the oscillo.

There is also this one: https://www.keil.com/product/brochures/uv4.pdf But I find it absolutely useless for my purpose.

I tried to do the same with the DAC example, since this what I want, but here the example uses specific/basic/standard (whatever the name) libraries of the MCU, like stm32303c_eval.h
I'm losing my mind on this. I don't think I'm asking too much, but.... I'm completely stuck.
I just want something like stm32f334.h , you get the idea.
I can't read anything from my output, i can't even blink a LED (I probably suck for this one, I know that).

My original objective was to output a sinewave from the DAC, but at this point, I'll take anything.

Please help me, I'm going crazy.

Outcomes