New STM32F7 devices are based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M7 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 216 MHz frequency.
The Cortex®-M7 core features a floating point unit (FPU) which supports ARM® double-precision and single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application security.
Some STM32F7 features:
- Up to 2 MB of Flash memory
- Up 512 KB of SRAMckup SRAM
- ST’s Chrom-ART Accelerator™ and a hardware JPEG accelerator for high-speed graphics rendering
- Support for TouchGFX
- Support for Embedded Wizard
- STemWin professional graphics library and development tools
- Support for USB2.0 with OTG
- HDMI-CEC, a camera interface, and dual-mode Quad-SPI interface
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers and 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs
- Audio features including 12-bit DACs, I2S, DFSDM, and an S/PDIF receiver.
Available boards are:
- Nucleo-144 board with STM32F767 MCU (NUCLEO-F767ZI)
- Discovery Kit with STM32F769 MCU (32F769IDISCOVERY)
- Evaluation board with STM32F769NI MCU (STM32F769I-EVAL)
- Evaluation board with STM32F779NI MCU (STM32F779I-EVAL)