AnsweredAssumed Answered

SET_REPORT USB HID class request for STM32

Question asked by pat_abh on Feb 10, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 21, 2016 by Chinzei.Tsuneo
I am developing a USB keyboard application using STM32F103 microcontroller. I have written code using a demo example to send keys to the host.

But I am not able to figure out how to write set_report request for turning on CAPS/NUM lock led when the key is pressed.

Can anybody tell me how to write C code for it?

I am developing a USB keyboard application using STM32F103 microcontroller. I have written code using a demo example to send keys to the host.

But I am not able to figure out how to write set_report request for turning on CAPS/NUM lock led when the key is pressed.

Outcomes