AnsweredAssumed Answered

crash of stm32

Question asked by ludovic.micou on Jan 4, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 11, 2016 by kk

I use a STM32f103VB in a system who charge and discharge a battery. The microcontroler stops working in a random way. I can have the system which works during several days before having a crash of the microcontroler as I can have this crash after a few hours. I dont have a condition that it crash. I use 2 I2C bus, 1 I2C in master for communicate with a gauge and a component and the second I2C in slave for communicate with the output. 

Outcomes