AnsweredAssumed Answered

OTG_FS_IRQHandler not occurring when code is compiled with CooCox IDE

Question asked by ellis.andrew.001 on Dec 17, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 24, 2015 by ellis.andrew.001
Hi,

I'm currently working on a project where I'm implementing a USB audio class device. I am using an STM32F4-discovery board as my starting point for the project.

I quickly found an example at this site. Most of the site is Russian (which I can't read) but I found a zip file with a project in. I have added all of the source files to a Coocox project which builds ok, but OTG_FS_IRQHandler() in stm32f4xx_it.c does not get called. I tried loading the prebuilt binary into my board, and the project worked, I could see a usb audio device in the device manager. I downloaded an eval verion of IAR EW-ARM and loaded the binary, again this worked. I found that OTG_FS_IRQHandler() was getting called early on at run time when using EW-ARM.

I'm using the same source files for both IDEs so I fail to see why the project is not working correctly with CooCox. I have checked to see that the CooCox build is running correctly by placing a breakpoint in the main while() loop. The firmware is not hitting the default_handler so I'm confident the code is running correctly albiet without establishing a usb connection.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can resolve this issue. Unfortunately I need to use CooCox because of budget contraints. Given the choice I would opt for IAR EW-ARM.

I have attached a zip file with the project. The CooCox project is in "\my_proj6_inet", and the project for EW-ARM is in "\my_proj6_inet\my_mic_usb\EWARM"

Thanks

Andrew

Attachments

Outcomes