Interface and Connectivity ICs
MEMS and Sensors
Analog and Audio
EMI Filtering and Signal Conditioning
Power Management and Motor Control
SPC5 Automotive MCUs
ST25 NFC/RFID Tags and Readers
Switches and Multiplexers
STM32 MCUs Community
MEMS and Sensors Community
Automotive MCUs Community
STM8 MCUs Community
Help the community
Share your activities
Contribute your knowledge
About this community
to create and rate content, and to follow, bookmark, and share content with other members.
Question asked by
on Oct 21, 2003
on May 17, 2011 by 11118
Show 0 Likes
No one else has this question
Mark as assumed answered
This content has been marked as final.
Show 1 comment
(Required, will not be published)
May 17, 2011 11:56 AM
I don’t have so much experience with the C language and the USB protocol, and I need to utilize the routines for transmit/receive by this protocol, these routines are in the DK3200_dsn_2.zip archive. I have some doubts about the functions implemented in this archive. The questions are:
- What I have to set (variables, SFRs…) and which functions are necessary to call for transmit a data by USB?
- When I will know that I can transmit data by USB (USB is not in busy)?
- When I will have sure that the transfer or reception has been finished?
- Where are the data received and where I will put the data for transfer?
- Which are the differences between the SFRs UDT0 and UDT1?
These questions can be simple, but I couldn’t resolve than.
If somebody has a good tip about USB I would like to know.
Excuse for the used grammar.
Show 0 Likes
Retrieving data ...
2018 STM32 Wish List
STM32-C2C (Cellular to Cloud) Web Concierge Portal
STM32F769I-DISCO: No audio output from wm8994
STM32CubeMX V4.24.0 code generation failure (bug report)
CubeMX SDIO DMA FatFS configuration