I have a question about connecting specially device to a FSMC interface on STM32F207IGT6. There is some points describing this case it bellow.
- MCU: STM32F207IGT6
- DEVICE: MVBCS1 – Siemens ASIC
Shared SRAM 1MB, data 16bit
- Interface: FSMC (STM32F207IGT6) <-> MVBCS1
FSMC configure to MVBCS1 connecting:
- NOR FLASH mode
- 24MHz FSMC CLK (must be, require MVBCS1) – 96Mhz AHB CLK/4
- Single burst
- Wait enable
- Wait configuration – waitstate inserted during WAITN active
- WAITN active in logical 1
There are some questions, which are not explained by a STM datasheets.
1) Will MCU wait before first issue a data on FSMC in read operation, when WAITN is active.
2) Will MCU wait before first write a data on FSMC, when WAITN is active?
I need, that MCU was waiting (WAITN is active before a data) before a data operation is possible in single burst mode.
There is some timing diagram with explanation this case.
Thanks for a reply