I wanna to make a device that has following features:
- Acquiring 3648 analog data from a TCD1304 linear sensor at least in 200K sample per second speed
- data should be taken 3 to 100 times in a second (100 * 3648 * 12bit Data)
- time between data acquisitions could be set by the computer
- All the data should be sent to PC by USB port
- Some settings are sent to the device from PC by LABVIEW using USB
for this, i found that the stm32f103RE is a good choice for me to do this (isn't?)
now i want to ask what USB class should i use to do this work?
is the USB speed in this mcu good for my work?
i should send 3648 * 2(byte) * 100(times) data in a second.
can i use HID class for this purpose?
and many other questions after founding the answer of these ones!