AnsweredAssumed Answered

STemWIN + CooCox CoIDE

Question asked by toth.janos on Sep 3, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2014 by fm
Hello everybody,

I would like to try STemWIN library with CoIDE environment. I check that the examples only for the payed license tools. I try set up the CoiDE project but I've linker errors.
       [cc] c:/program files (x86)/gnu tools arm embedded/4.7 2012q4/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.7.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: lcd_teszt.elf section `.ExtRAMData' will not fit in region `ram'
       [cc] c:/program files (x86)/gnu tools arm embedded/4.7 2012q4/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.7.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: region `ram' overflowed by 403488 bytes
       [cc] ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Users\tjo2bp\Downloads\STemWin_Library_V1.0.0\Libraries\STemWinLibrary520d\Lib\libstemwin520d_cm4_gcc.a(WM_Motion.o): In function `_AimDestinationXY':
       [cc] WM_Motion.c:(.text._AimDestinationXY+0x6e): undefined reference to `sqrt'
       [cc] ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Users\tjo2bp\Downloads\STemWin_Library_V1.0.0\Libraries\STemWinLibrary520d\Lib\libstemwin520d_cm4_gcc.a(WM_Motion.o): In function `_MoveToNearestSnapPositionXY':
       [cc] WM_Motion.c:(.text._MoveToNearestSnapPositionXY+0x6a): undefined reference to `sqrt'
       [cc] GUIDEV_Perspective.c:(.text.GUI_MEMDEV_DrawPerspectiveX+0x168): undefined reference to `sqrt'
       [cc] ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Users\tjo2bp\Downloads\STemWin_Library_V1.0.0\Libraries\STemWinLibrary520d\Lib\libstemwin520d_cm4_gcc.a(GUI_Valf.o): In function `_RoundHalfUp':
       [cc] GUIDEV_Perspective.c:(.text.GUI_MEMDEV_DrawPerspectiveX+0x13c): undefined reference to `sqrt'
       [cc] GUI_Valf.c:(.text._RoundHalfUp+0x20): undefined reference to `ceil'
       [cc] ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Users\tjo2bp\Downloads\STemWin_Library_V1.0.0\Libraries\STemWinLibrary520d\Lib\libstemwin520d_cm4_gcc.a(GUIDEV_Perspective.o): In function `GUI_MEMDEV_DrawPerspectiveX':
       [cc] GUI_Valf.c:(.text._RoundHalfUp+0x36): undefined reference to `floor

Is anyone has a working project with CoIDE?

Thanks

Outcomes