I am trying to get USB hosting using the MSC class to work on a board with an STM32F407ZGT6 processor, with a STULPI01 ULPI tranceiver. The overall goal is to read and write a USB thumb drive using FAT FS.
- Started from the STM324xG-EVAL_USBH-HS project (v2.1.0) - the host version that demos USB hosting, MSC, etc. Removed everything for the LCD or that pertained only to the G eval board. Other code remained the same, as did defined symbols:
- All of the OTG init code is also called. USB_OTG_BSP_EnableInterrupt() is the same, and is called.
- OTG_HS_IRQHandler() never seems to get called, so USBH_OTG_ISR_Handler() never gets called either.
- USBH_Process is called in the main loop, but phost->gState is always HOST_IDLE.
- I have looked at the documents UM1021 (STM32F105xx, STM32F107xx, STM32F2xx and STM32F4xx USB On-The-Go host and device library), STULPI01A, STULPI01B (High-speed USB On-The-Go ULPI transceiver), and RM0090 (ARM Reference manual for STM32F40x, et al). Didn't see how or why this is happening.