AnsweredAssumed Answered

Using the Embedded UI Resource Editor with 16-bit FSMC (STM32F103VC) and ILI9320 LCD driver.

Question asked by Phataas on Jan 5, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 7, 2013 by jj.sprague
Hello!

I have started doing GUI development on a ARM coretex M3 with 16-bit FSMC and a TFT LCD touch display with a built-in ILI9320 LCD driver. I have used the ST Embedded UI Resource Editor to make some simple screens with some widgets (buttons and labels).

All the ST examples for their dev. board that I have found so far use the SPI instead of the parallell FSMC. So on my board (HY-Mini STM32V) that has 16 parallell lines connected to the FSMC, the examples do me no good.

What I want to achieve is to be able to use the ST Embedded UI Resource Editor (STEUIRE) with my board.

I can see that the STEUIRE outputs 6 files: pictures.c/.h, uiappuser.c/.h and uiframework.c/.h.

The pictures files contains the .bmp/C-array representation.
The uiappuser files contains functions called by events like button click etc.
The uiframwork files contains functions that configure screen objects.

These files are dependent on the LcdHal.c/.h files as these are the interface/hardware abstraction.

So as far as I can see I have to rewrite all the functions in this document to work with 16-bit FSMC instead of SPI?

-Anyone already done this and can confirm if this worked and if there was any problems using the STEUIRE?
-Anyone have/know where to find an already exsisting code for this?
-Any tips that would ease or help me in any way is much appreciated!

Thank you for reading!

Outcomes