AnsweredAssumed Answered

Atollic Library Problems

Question asked by glaser.oli on Jan 23, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 23, 2012 by Clive One
Hi all,

I am trying to use the arm_cortexM4lf_math.lib in one of my projects, but the linker cannot find it. I have tried just about everything (setting library / library paths etc), but I am a bit new to ST/ARM/Atollic so I was hoping someone could help me out here.  

Here's the error message:

c:/program files/atollic/truestudio for stmicroelectronics stm32 lite 2.3.0/armtools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-atollic-eabi/4.5.1/../../../../arm-atollic-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lC:\Users\Oli\Atollic\TrueSTUDIO\STM32_workspace\BTS0.0.3\Libraries\arm_cortexM4lf_math.lib
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Build error occurred, build is stopped
Time consumed: 407  ms.  

Now for the strange part:
Up until today my project compiled fine and could see the library ?!
As far as I remember the problems started when I tried to include another library (the PDM library that comes with the Discovery F4 firmware)  
It couldn't find the new library, so I tried to point it to it, no luck. Then it couldn't see either, and finally it couldn't even see my .elf file.  
At this point I downloaded the latest version of Atollic and created a new project in a separate directory, made sure there were no spaces in any of the path names and tried to import the library again (I've tried importing, linking, dragging dropping, copying, etc) but I still couldn't get it to see the library.    
I've even tried a couple of other libraries to see if I can get it to work, but NO libraries can be seen now. I'm truly puzzled by this one...

Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
TIA

Outcomes