AnsweredAssumed Answered

Switch from HSE to HSI on failure of the HSE?

Question asked by MOSI on Aug 15, 2011
Latest reply on Aug 15, 2011 by Clive One

I would like to switch from the HSE oscilator to the HSI oscilator if there is a failure of the HSE oscilator. How can I do that with preserved SYSCLK (64MHz)?

The HSI klock is divided på 2 så the PLL would need to be changed by a factor of 2.