Hello, anyone help me!
i would like to generate a dfu file for STM3210B-EVAL board, but i met the following error when using DfuSeDemo.exe (3.0.0) to download firmware into the board. (As there is bug to create image on the DfuFileManager v3.0.4, I have to use older version.).
1. Download and unzip stsw-stm32121\STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib_V4.0.0 from ST website
2. Compile and Download the firmware bootloader program into the board by Ulink2 (stsw-stm32121\STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib_V4.0.0\Projects\Device_Firmware_Upgrade)
3. Compile stsw-stm32121\STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib_V4.0.0\Projects\Mass_Storage and then use DfuFileManager v3.0.0. (Remark: I just check the “Create HEX File” box and didn’t change any program code) (DfuFileManager.png)
4. Use DfuFileManager v3.0.0 to convert STM3210B-MassStorage2-EVAL.hex into .dfu file successfully.
5. Connect the board to my PC. The board was correctly detected. But I met following problem when I upgrade firmware (DfuSe Demo bug.png)
Plz kindly advise what is wrong with my procedure.
Retrieving data ...