AnsweredAssumed Answered

MRF20J40M Zigbee interface with STM32

Question asked by NEERAJ GUPTA on Apr 1, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 1, 2014 by Clive One

Hi Mr Clive,
                                           I m using Microchip Zigbee MRF20J40 transceiver                         interfaced through SPI with both STM32VL Discovery & STM32L                         Discovery kits. i hv configured STM32VL Discovery kit for Zigbee                         transmission & hv configured STM32L Discovery kit for Zigbee                         Reception. i hv chose STM32L Discovery kit bcoz the target chip                         STM32L152RBT6 contains on chip EEPROM. i m encountering problems                         transmitting & receiving the small packet of 10 bytes. If you don't                         mind , may i mail you my code & schematics as well as low level                         documents of microchip Zigbee. Please! give me your mail-id. Sorry! i                         don't have oscilloscope to sort out the problems. Again feeling sorry!                         that i m not using STM32W series bcoz of some limitations regarding the                         availability in my area.i hv full faith in u, kindly help me.          

blank.gif

Edit edititem.gif

blank.gif

Outcomes