AnsweredAssumed Answered

STM32CubeMX USB CDC Set_Feature data phase

Question asked by Slalen on Oct 14, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 15, 2015 by Slalen
Hello,

I have to receive some data in a "set_feature" command.
It's possible because the packet is:

Offset             Field             Size             Value             Description
            0             bmRequestType             1             Bit-Map                         D7 Data Phase Transfer Direction
            0 = Host to Device
            1 = Device to Host
            D6..5 Type
            0 = Standard
            1 = Class
            2 = Vendor
            3 = Reserved
            D4..0 Recipient
            0 = Device
            1 = Interface
            2 = Endpoint
            3 = Other
            4..31 = Reserved

1             bRequest             1             Value                        

Request

2             wValue             2             Value                        

Value

4             wIndex             2             Index or Offset                        

Index

6             wLength             2             Count                        

Number of bytes to transfer if there is a data phase

I can't find were is the code to read this data but if I respond to the command I can see in the sniffer the data!!

Somewhere the code writes the buffer with the data.

thanks!

Outcomes