cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UART Flashing not working on STM32MP257F-EV1

Carson
Associate III

Hello,

I am currently trying to bring up the STM32MP257F-EV1 development board and running into an issue. I am following the instructions provided in this link: Populate the target and boot the image - stm32mpu, but I am using UART instead of USB. When I attempt to populate the SD card with the binaries, it goes through the entire download then says "Start operation done successfully at partition 0x01" Then approximately 30 seconds later it will say "Timeout error occured while waiting for acknowledgement." and it flashes this every 30 seconds for the next 2 and a half minutes then gives an error which reads "Error: TSV flashing service failed" and another error which reads "Error Parition 0xBB not found in TSV File". I was wondering if this was because I was using UART because when I ran the batch file to get the USB driver nothing happened so I thought I might be able to continue with UART. But if it is not specifically because I am using UART and there is a solution without having to get USB working. 

0 REPLIES 0