cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCC is Partly disabled conflict with USART2

Douma.1
Associate II

Sorry for my silly questions ,but i am having a hard time understanding the exclamation marks in cubeMX .if somebody could please guide me here .it will be much appreciated.

Example:0693W00000NpgxKQAR.pngthe RCC is shown as partically disabled.

i have use LSE (crystal/ ceramic Resonator ) as a mode

However i should be able to use it.and i get this warning (statut: partly disabled conflict USART2 asynchrone).

Exemple2:

0693W00000Nph1uQAB.pngi want to use USART2 and configure PA as GPIO-EXTI (INTN DIR for my sensor TDC_GP30 pin name (pin 22)) is that possible or not ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @Douma.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

LSCO Clock Output is red because the RCC_LSCO cannot be mapped on PA2 when it is used by USART2_TX signal. It is either LSCO clock output or USART2.

If you don't need LSCO clock output you can ignore the warning and no issue will be occurred.

I hope this helps 😊

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Muhammed Güler
Senior III

It's not an important warning. It states that the pins with USART2_DE and USART2_RTS on the serial port cannot be used because they are assigned to another function. It doesn't matter if you don't plan to use one of these features. If you look carefully at the peripherals, you'll see that this warning exists elsewhere as well.

so i can ignore that warning for the RCC and the USART2?

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @Douma.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

LSCO Clock Output is red because the RCC_LSCO cannot be mapped on PA2 when it is used by USART2_TX signal. It is either LSCO clock output or USART2.

If you don't need LSCO clock output you can ignore the warning and no issue will be occurred.

I hope this helps 😊

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

thank you Sara