cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing MDMA list type in CUBEIDE 1.9 from linear to loop listing causes MX tab to appear * on it indicate it is not saved and insist appearing even after saving and code generation.

SeyyedMohammad
Senior III

On stm32h7. This causes every time I want to run the code to regenerate MX codes. I don't want it, because as MX bug which limited ADC offset, every time I need to specify my own number.

0693W00000Nq2JuQAJ.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SeyyedMohammad​ ,

First let me thank you for having reported 😊

Actually you're right, I've been able to reproduce the same misbehavior from my side when starting the project starting from STM32CubeIDE tool.

Using STM32CueMX standalone, no issue was observed.

With this being said, this problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 128895 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks for your contribution.

Khouloud.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @SeyyedMohammad​ ,

First let me thank you for having reported 😊

Actually you're right, I've been able to reproduce the same misbehavior from my side when starting the project starting from STM32CubeIDE tool.

Using STM32CueMX standalone, no issue was observed.

With this being said, this problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 128895 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks for your contribution.

Khouloud.