cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use SD Card/ FATFS

Mickael Racloz
Associate II
Good morning,
I am looking to write data in csv format to my SD card with an SD shield. So I activate the SDMMC1 port and the FATFS driver for my SDMMC1 port, when I generate I then have 300 errors on my HAL header. Do you have any idea what the problem is, and how to solve it, please? THANKS.

Best regards,   

MickaelRacloz_1-1713253202127.pngMickaelRacloz_2-1713253226959.png

MickaelRacloz_3-1713253309413.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found the cause of the problem but I don't understand it very well. Before configuring the IOC for my SD, I created two files: a header and a source to manage my recordings I called them SD.h and SD.c, deleting these files no more problems...

I would like to thank you for your support and the speed of your responses.
Best wishes,

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Could you please attach your ioc file?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for the help.

Attached the ioc file.

Hello,

Thank you for the sharing,

I didn't reproduce the issue. Attached the project I've generated.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Actually when I compile this project I don't have any errors. However, when I compile the entire project I get the following error message:

MickaelRacloz_0-1713278413726.png

Hello,

Sorry I'm confused. You said 

when I generate I then have 300 errors on my HAL header.

Now you're saying that the project compiles without errors? Did you solve it and now you're talking about another issue? Could you please clarify the situation?

Good morning,

Excuse me, it's really not clear!
When I compile the project you attached, I don't get any errors after compilation.

On the other hand, with my project I still have 300 errors.
The IOC is the same, where can the problem come from?

Thank you for your valuable help.
Best regards,

Hello,

I didn't make any change on your ioc file.

Or simply compare the content of your folders and mine. It could be there is something related to the generated driver files: missing header or c file.

Or it could be something related to the path of your project (AFAIK windows have max 256 character per path length). Try to put your folder directly on C drive root. Remove spaces in the path.

I found the cause of the problem but I don't understand it very well. Before configuring the IOC for my SD, I created two files: a header and a source to manage my recordings I called them SD.h and SD.c, deleting these files no more problems...

I would like to thank you for your support and the speed of your responses.
Best wishes,