cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Run from CubeIDE

Chao
Senior

Hi,

Run from CubeIDE had not seen any issues until yesterday, but since then I can't run from CubeIDE, and don't know why.

Download in CubeProgrammer is OK. 

I found if I do a mass erase on full chip in CubeProgrammer, then I can run once in CubeIDE. This is the error message:

Chao_0-1713020029657.png

Regards

Chao

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you so much! The posts you recommended are quite useful, they are similar to my case, now I know this error is caused by the partial erase code on flash in the project. 

My solution of this issue is simply to change the reset behavior from connect on reset to software reset in Run Configuration. Possibly it would work if change to any other reset behaviors or none, but I didn't test.

Chao

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Chao 

I can't personnally reproduce your issue. I suggest you to take a look at those two posts.you may find help:

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you so much! The posts you recommended are quite useful, they are similar to my case, now I know this error is caused by the partial erase code on flash in the project. 

My solution of this issue is simply to change the reset behavior from connect on reset to software reset in Run Configuration. Possibly it would work if change to any other reset behaviors or none, but I didn't test.

Chao