STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Unable to read STM32CubeIDE repository

Hi guys! I need to solve this:Unable to read repository at http://sw-center.st.com/stm32cubeide/updatesite1.Unable to connect to repository http://sw-center.st.com/stm32cubeide/updatesite1/1.0.1/content.xmlConnection refused: connect

BAkar.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to use float in printf?

Float in printf doesn't seem to work in new projects created in stm32cubeideIf i create a project in sw4stm32 it works, there, it also works if i import the sw4stm32 project, it does not work if i create a new project in cubeideIn all cases the opti...

Simple HelloWorld ANSI C Project with STM32CubeIDE ?

I'm preparing a basic embedded programming course. I will use some Nucleo boards with CubeIDE. For the bases of C and C++ programming, I also want to use CubeIDE but I didn't found the documentation for configuring STM32CubeIDE to compile a simple AN...

BTrem by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem on I2S output using HAL

Hi,​I wrote a simplest program (below) to send sine wave data to PCM5102A (DAC) via I2S.​However, I found only L-ch data is valid and R-ch has no data.Analogue (DAC) output of L-ch is somewhat sine wave, but it is sometimes de-formed. And if I look i...

0693W000000XN2BQAW.png
KAJIK.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! installation of the stm32cubeide

i have got a problem when i download stm32cubeide and install. i have download the file "en.gnu-tools-for-stm32-7-2018-q2-update.20190328-1800.zip" is correct? i have extracted the file, but can not find out the installation file in extract folder. ...

kevin xu by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos