STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LAN8720 Custom SOM Issue

We have custom SOM which has been designed with STM32MP157C.We are using the OpenSTLinux 3.0.0 as of now as the distribution running on it.In case of LAN PHY interfacing we are using LAN8720.There is a strange behavior , upon I can see the below mess...

0693W00000Hr4uWQAR.png
NPal.2 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC sampling from ANA0/ANA1 via M4

Hi,I have some doubts about how I could sample from the ANA0/ANA1 pins of an STM32MP1 CPU from inside the M4 firmware via HAL. I would like to programmatically switch between these two pins.Sampling from ADC_CHANNEL_0 seems to work, so I guess it is ...

Customize U-boot script to modify u-boot process

I am trying to customize the boot script which is used to boot my STM32MP157 Avenger96 board. I want to include some u-boot variables and alter the boot process.Current boot script:if test -n "${distro_bootpart}"; then setenv partition "${distro_bo...

SHegd.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32NP157D Discovery Kit Getting Started: Kernel rebuild example hangs: ERROR: reserving fdt memory region failed (addr=d4000000 size=4000000) Any ideas?

I am evaluating the STM32NP157D Discovery Kit.In the Getting Started Section I have successfully done the gtk_hello_world step.The next step successfully rebuilds the kernel. After pushing it on the board I do the reboot and get the following Error m...

RTjep.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DK1 board consumes 45ma in complete power off state!

Hi.My STM32MP157A-DK1 board ​while in power off state without any connections consumes 45 ma of current.​How could i reduce such a big amount?​​Could it be ST-LINK power drain, or is it STUSB1600?​What could i do to reduce the current to its minimum ...

VRoma.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Variable Clock speed in Linux on STM32mp157c?

It isn't clear to me from this article (https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Clock_device_tree_configuration_-_Bootloader_specific#cite_note-st.2Cstm32mp1-rcc.txt-1) if I can set operating points for my stm32mp157c part. If not am I stuck setting PLL1 ...

BBeck.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP151x: can I left the VDD3V3_USBHS Pin unconnected?

Hello,according to the STM32MP151A/D Datasheet (Table 13.) the voltage on VDD3V3_USBHS Pin can be 0 ... 3.6V when USBH not used.But on the another page of the Datasheet there is this section: "VDD3V3_USBHS and VDD3V3_USBFS are respectively the USB hi...

4layer by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos