cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stmwb30 is not programming

MRSaeed
Associate

dear STM,

Hi, I am trying to use stm32wb30 in order to run some sensors. I checked stm32 Files and design a PCB, my board programed perfectly, but when I assemble another board, keil can not program it. the errors are:

Error while accessing a target resource. Resource perhaps not available or a wrong access was attempted.

or 

cannot reset target, shutting down debug session.

also I check the microcontroller with the board that is working fine and its ok.( the full Chip erase done and micro programmed successfully .)

I checked my connection for any misplaced or wrong direction piece but every thing is exactly like the board that is working. and also the power supply seems to be correct and reach the microcontroller.

My code is also a simple blink and I Activated every necessary part such as HSEM and IPCC (the code is working on other board).

also if I changed my setting in Debug- from connect "under reset" to connect "normal" I can see the device name but still unable to load my code and I received the same error 

Am I Missing anything?

is there any important part that I should check?

(These two picture had been captured while no setting was changed and as you can see the device is there but code could not be loaded and then we received that error massage.)

0 REPLIES 0